Thursday, September 3, 2009

海南起骨鸡饭 Hainanese Boneless Chicken Rice @ Beach Road



Concealed in the basement of the Beach Road Food Centre is a popular Hainanese chicken rice stall. There was no long queue there but definitely a long wait. The stall owners took down mytable number and then my wait started. The photo above shows my S$3.50 worth of Hainanese chicken rice.

My Hainanese Chicken ....... Breast Meat only
You can say that I'm a breast man but only where
chicken rice is concerned. This stall is able to get the
chicken breast tender. Their concoction of sauce really brought
out my appetite such that I wanted another serving but I don't
think I want my lunch kakis to wait with me. Come to think
of it the portion of chicken was really small however tasty it was.


Address : 505 Beach Road, #B1-35 (opposite Golden Mile)

Country : Singapore

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails