Sunday, June 7, 2009

京華 Jing @ One Fullerton .......... for Weekend A-la-carte Buffet Brunch


Having tried Chef Yong's food at Majestic, it's hard to resist visiting 京華 Jing. HY's crave for dim sum brought us there for the restaurant's Weekend A-la-carte Brunch Buffet. There is no stopping me when the buffet food is good. This day, my flood gates were opened, gluttony almost took over until I realized that everyone at my table had stopped eating the savory food and have proceeded with desert.

The outdoor area dining area with a potential world class bay view. There's too much construction going on at the Integrated Resorts site right now for any view so to speak.


Don't Singaporeans love their buffets? The place is filled!


As for the buffet brunch items, we definitely ate more items than I show below. However, I've captured the good ones that I liked. This time I'm not gonna do a lot of description. I'll let the food do the talking.

笋尖虾饺 Steamed Fresh Prawn Dumplings with Bamboo Shoot


鱼子蒸烧卖 Steam Pork Siew Mai with Fish Roe


紫菜腐皮卷 Deep fried Bean Curd Rolls with Prawns and Pork



沙律明虾角 Crisp-fried Prawn Dumplings


鲍鱼水晶包 Steamed Crystal Abalone Dumplings


香稣鸭 Marinated Crispy duck


白灼生虾 Poached Fresh Prawn


XO 酱萝卜糕 XO Chilli Sauce Carrot Cake


东瀛芥茉虾 Signature Wasabi Prawns


辣椒炒蟹 Chilli Crab


黄焖蟹肉鱼鳔羹Fish Maw with Crab Meat Soup


鱼片粥 Congee with Sliced Fish


Fried Durian Cream - This is not on the menu.


Durian cream oozing out of the fried batter.


杨枝甘露 Cream of Mango Sago with Pomelo



It's definitely one of the better Chinese buffets you can find for S$36++.

Cost : Weekend A-la-carte Brunch Buffet, S$36 per adult and S$18 per child (4 ~ 12 years old)

Address : 1 Fullerton Road #01-02/03

Tel : 6224 0088


Country : Singapore

5 comments:

KennyT said...

That Marinated Crispy Duck looks succulent.

the twins said...

mmm, i love dim sum. your pictures are making me crave it so much!

The Food Addicts said...

the food at the restaurant looks great! I have never been to a buffet with this kind of food before - how great!

Anonymous said...

the "marinated crispy duck" looks like chicken.

Unknown said...

It's a duck over "over-exposed" by my flash light, I guess :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails