Sunday, March 15, 2009

Deli and Grill ...... Western Food with a little difference




During a lunch out at Tiong Bahru Food Center, I saw this Western Food Stall that has a small queue. You can see from the menu pasted all over the stall front showing the variety of Western Food sets. I decided to try the pork chop set.  Really glad that I had not settled into my comfort zone to eat from the stalls I'm most familiar with. Deli & Grill's food turns out quite good!

Here's the pork chop set for S$6 which comes sizzling in a hot plate. You can see that they give pretty good portion.



A close up of the pork chop ........



What I find most sincere and different about their western food is the vegetable sides that they provide. There's baby corn, cherry tomato, pineapple, celery, carrots, mushroom ..... etc. In most other Western food, its mostly just coldslaw.



With the set is a separate bowl of fries and you have a choice of an extra cheese sauce over the fries. Deli & Grill knows best not to add their fries with the pork chop and vegetable sides, or else the fries will turn soggy when soaked with the sauce that is meant primarily to add taste to the pork chop.



Apart from the pork chop set I had, there are many other sets that you can choose from and I'm sure they give good portions!

Address : 30 Seng Poh Road, Tiong Bahru Market and Food Centre, #02-42

Country : Singapore

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails